- We believe in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; Eph. 4:4-6).
- We believe that we are save by grace through faith alone, and not by works (Eph. 2:8-9).
- We believe in the Church which is made up of every believer globally (1 Cor. 12:27; Romans 12:4-5; Col. 1:24).
- We believe in a Gospel that makes no allowance for our flesh (Gal. 5:24; Eph. 2:3; Rom. 8:5-9; Rom 13:14).
- We believe in a simple Gospel; one that does not require degrees to understand or participate in (1 Corinthians 1:18-31).
- We believe that the work of God is belief in Christ (Jn. 6:28-29)
- We believe in making disciples (Matt. 28:19-20; Mk. 16:15; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:14-15).
- We believe that in this life we will face hardship, and that Christ never promised us a painless experience this side of heaven (1 Peter 5:10; 2 Cor. 4:17; 2 Tim. 3:12; Is. 43:2; John 16:33; Lk. 14:27; Phil. 3:10; Rom. 5:3; 1 Pet. 4:12-13).
- We believe that Jesus has conquered death, and that while we may suffer here, our eternal life is secure (2 Tim. 1:10; Is. 25:8; 1 Cor. 15:24-26; Rev. 21:4).
- We believe that the purpose of leaders is not to build themselves, but build and equip others(Ep. 4:11-12; 2 Tim. 2:2).
What We Believe